Okay everyone. If you call yourself a Michelle Chamuel fan, Chammie, or Chamuelet, then you need to vote for her TONIGHT!!! It’s the finale, and if you want her to be the winner, then take the minute that it takes to vote for her real fast!!! Super easy: buy her songs on iTunes, vote on thevoice.com, call her number 1(855) 864-2302 up to 10x, and/or you can also call on Skype (INTERNATIONALS CAN CALL ON SKYPE UP TO 10X)!!! Lets do this guys, get your 4eyesontheprize for the TRULY original, humble, and EXTREMELY talented MICHELLE CHAMUEL!!!❤
Michelle before going on tonight. #VoiceFinal3 #TheVoice
Why (The Voice Performance) / Michelle Chamuel
“A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking…”
Happy Potter, the boy who laughed
Happy Potter and the Smiling Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Smiles
Happy Potter and the Comedian of Azkaban
Happy Potter and the Goblet of Giggles
Happy Potter and the Order of Puppies
Happy Potter and the Happy Bubbly Prince
Harry Potter and the Lively Hallows.
Join Happy Potter,
Hermione Giggler, and
in a hilarious adventure to make the Dark Lord laugh.
Lord Loldemort is depressed and angry because he isn’t like Happy Potter or Albust Out Laughing Dumbledore. He is joined by a band of equally depressed Laugh Eaters, like Belowtricks LeStrange, and Losinit Malfoy.
Happy must go through many jokes and playful riddles, facing Severe Huss Snape, finding Loldemort’s mysterious Whorecruxes… Which are the only thing that can make him laugh.
Happy is joined by his ragtag team of ex-clowns, Siriusly Black, Remus Laughing, Tinks, The Wheezings, Mad-Eye Not-Moody, Kingsley Cacklebolt, and many others. Together they can save the Wizarding world from sure peril.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
Oh my fucking GOD THIS IS PERFECT
IT’S PERFECT BECAUSE WHO WOULD WANT TO STEAL A BOOK FROM SOMEONE IN THE STREET
reblogging this because it has a shitload of notes and i really can’t understand how that happened BUT YEAH
HOLY FUCK THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING ON TUMBLR
BACK ON MY DASH AGAIN OMG
IT´S FINALLY BACK!!!
See, I told you the Harry potter fandom was fine.